Statistical Analyst– SCIO- Chennai (2 -4 years of experience)
Designation – Statistical Analyst
About employer– SCIO
- This position requires data analysis, cleansing, modeling and reporting to support segmentation, machine learning algorithms and predictive modeling.
- Responsibilities include large data manipulation, programming in SAS, R running various statistical models and strategy implementation.
- In addition to analytical work, effective presentation and conducting hands-on training for model rollout will be required.
- Support existing statistical models in production.
- Build accurate, high-quality models and embed models into SCIO’s proprietary workflow Liaise with business / profit center experts as directed by management Creatively and rigorously apply statistical data analysis techniques to a wide range of business problems Build reports to defend proposed solutions
Qualification and Skills Required
- 2-4 years’ work experience with Customer Analytics.
- Strong communication skills and able to interact with all levels of management Ability to develop internal client relationships
- Ability to rigorously apply statistical models MS Office skills (Access, Excel, PowerPoint) Strong interest in working with data
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Statistical Analyst– SCIO- Chennai