Designation – Statistical Analyst
About employer– SCIO
- This position requires data analysis, cleansing, modeling and reporting to support segmentation, machine learning algorithms and predictive modeling.
- Responsibilities include large data manipulation, programming in SAS, R running various statistical models and strategy implementation.
- In addition to analytical work, effective presentation and conducting hands-on training for model rollout will be required.
- Support existing statistical models in production.
- Build accurate, high-quality models and embed models into SCIO’s proprietary workflow Liaise with business / profit center experts as directed by management Creatively and rigorously apply statistical data analysis techniques to a wide range of business problems Build reports to defend proposed solutions
Qualification and Skills Required
- 2-4 years’ work experience with Customer Analytics.
- Strong communication skills and able to interact with all levels of management Ability to develop internal client relationships
- Ability to rigorously apply statistical models MS Office skills (Access, Excel, PowerPoint) Strong interest in working with data
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Statistical Analyst– SCIO- Chennai