Designation – Analyst, Advanced Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– MasterCard
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
- Analyze large volumes of transaction and customer data to generate insights and actionable recommendations to drive business growth
- Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations; takes responsibility for structuring and writing reports and client ready presentations from a work stream or project level.
- Build behavioral scorecards for target marketing and risk management solutions using econometric and statistical modeling techniques
- Create highly predictive models using segmentation and regression techniques to drive profits
- Apply knowledge of metrics, measurements, and benchmarking to complex and demanding solutions across multiple industry verticals
- Set the department standard for data driven insights and advanced analytics solutions using tools such as SAS, SQL and MS office suite
- Collect and synthesize feedback from clients, project delivery analysts, and sales teams for new solutions or product enhancements. Provide design specifications, functional and technical requirements for development of new products and solutions.
- Generates key hypotheses and independently structures work at the work stream or project level
- Reviews analytics end-products to ensure accuracy, quality and timeliness.
- Develops effective working relationships with global teams and business partners
- Proactively seeks new knowledge and structures project work to facilitate the capture of Intellectual Capital with minimal oversight
Qualification and Skills Required
- 3-7 years of experience in business analysis, modeling and segmentation and data mining using large volumes of granular data to deliver analytical solutions
- Advanced degree in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics or B.A. in a technical or quantitative discipline with an emphasis on business applications. M.S./M.B.A. preferred
- Strong SAS, MS-Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Platforms/Environments: Unix, SAS, SQL, Netezza, VBA, Microsoft BI Stack
- Experience in financial sector and payments industry preferred
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Analyst, Advanced Analytics – MasterCard – Gurgaon