Designation – Analytics Consultant – Statistical Modelling
Location – Bangalore
About employer– BRIDGEi2i
BRIDGEi2i provides Business Analytics Solutions to enterprises globally, enabling them to achieve accelerated business impact harnessing the power of data. These analytics services and technology solutions enable business managers to consume more meaningful information from big data, generate actionable insights from complex business problems and make data driven decisions across pan-enterprise processes to create sustainable business impact. –
Headquartered in Bangalore, India, with an office in the United States, the company supports leading global clients across sectors and business functions in solving analytics problems
- A variety of statistical analysis methods such as Regression, Logistic regression, decision trees, other segmentation methods.
- Simulation & Mathematical optimization models.
- Time series forecasting methods.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 3+ years of work in statistical modelling or business analysis roles.
- Experience should include hands-on delivery of projects in analysis and statistical modelling.
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as SAS or R.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills (VBA & SQL experience preferred).
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word applications.
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to structure problems through a data driven decision making process.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues through data analysis.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management, and project structuring.
- Superlative communication (written/verbal) skills, including logically structuring and delivering presentations.
- Organized, deliberate, and reliable in structuring work, and effective as a problem solver.
- High aptitude to learn quickly, assimilate to new teams and projects, and work well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Analytics Consultant – Statistical Modelling – BRIDGEi2i – Bangalore