Location – Mumbai
About employer – Accenture
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience in analytics 6+ years.
- Must have 2-3 years of prior experience in Retail analytics. (e.g – Customer Analytics, Merchandising, Store Operations, Market Basket, assortment, Pricing & Promotion, Marketing Mix, Trade Promotions, Store clustering)
- Education: – Advanced Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Advanced Economics, Statistics or Quantitative Analysis
- Expert in applying statistical methods ( e.g Data Distribution Analysis, Time Series Analysis, Multiple Regression, Causal Factor Identification, Predictive Modeling)
- Strong programming skills with knowledge of some or all of the following: SAS, R, Java, C, C++, PMML, SQL, Script Languages
- Knowledge of other advanced analytical techniques.
- Specifically working knowledge of concepts such as, Conjoint Analysis, Design of Experiments, Simulation and Segmentation techniques.
- Who has work within an advanced analytical team to prove-out and build data models that enable the next generation of sophisticated solutions for global retailers.
- Who can apply state-of-the-art statistical modeling and data mining techniques to large amounts of noisy, complex real-world transactional data
- Fluent in English with good verbal and Written Communication skills
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Analytics professional (Retail Statistical) – Accenture – Mumbai