Designation – Big Data Developer
Location – Hyderabad
About employer– Hitachi
- Work with Big Data technologies using Hadoop and its ecosystem frameworks .
- Deliver solutions for customers using an Agile Development model .
- Learn new technologies in the area of Big Data, Analytics and Data Visualization.
- Lead, collaborate and deliver solutions working with a Global development teams
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience with Distributed Computing frameworks like Hadoop, Storm, Flume, Sqoop.
- Experience in ETL. Design/Development knowledge.
- Proficient with algorithm development and Object oriented design concepts (Preferred).
- Exposure to no-sql technologies and big data platforms such as Hadoop, HBASE or Cassandra.
- Core Java, SQL, ER Modelling · Design Patterns.
- Developing multithreading application· Linux experience.
- Ability to work as individual contributor and team contributor.
- Proficient with SVN, build tools like maven, continuous integration tools like hudson and IDE like Eclipse (Preferred)
- E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Big Data Developer – Hitachi – Hyderabad