Designation – Big Data Engineer
Location – Hyderabad
About employer– Fission Labs
- Demonstrated excellence participating on cross-functional engineering teams in fast-paced environments, both in terms of technical leadership and hands-on coding
- Collaborate with users, product managers and front-end engineers to develop inspiring products
- Help deliver on software projects using proven development processes (Agile/SCRUM)
- Participate in code reviews and architecture discussions
- Participate in community evangelism
- Passion for back-end performance optimization, techniques for latency improvements
- Excellent communication skills and customer facing orientation
- Design, develop and support a MapReduce-based data-aggregation pipeline for processing billions of events a day
- Transition Structured Query Language (SQL) and file system application data stores to a Big Data scalable framework
- Work with technical leadership to make strategic technology decisions.
- Provide mentoring for junior team members by reviewing code, reviewing design docs, and helping all your team members to be productive
Qualification and Skills Required
- E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S / MCA graduate (preferably from a reputed college or University) with total experience of 4+ years and minimum 2 Years of experience in Big Data
- Extensive knowledge in different programming or scripting languages like Java, C++, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.
- In-depth knowledge in Big Data technologies: Hadoop/Hive/Pig/Redis, etc.
- Build large-scale data processing systems and should be an expert in data warehousing solutions and should be able to work with the latest (NoSQL) database technologies like HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.
- Demonstrable experience utilizing object-oriented patterns and design best practices
- Nice to have
- To be able to work with cloud computing environments.
- Open source development experience, including governance, development and build tools, and other processes, especially around Apache, Hadoop and related projects
- Expert knowledge in SQL and in Relational DB Schema modelling
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Big Data Engineer – Fission Labs – Hyderabad