Designation – Big Data Engineer
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Intuit
Intuit’s focus on delivering “Big Data for the Little Guy” empowers individuals and small businesses by allowing them to benefit from the power of their own data as well as the collective wisdom of millions of fellow Intuit customers.
- Hands on experience in BigData space (Hadoop Stack like M/R, HDFS, Pig, Hive, HBase, Flume, Sqoop, etc..NoSQL stores like Cassandra, HBase etc)
- Designing, integrating and documenting technical components for seamless data extraction and analysis on big data platform
- Passionate for continuous learning, experimenting, applying and contributing towards cutting edge open source technologies and software paradigms
- Ensuring best practices that can be adopted in BigData stack and share across teams and BUs.
- Provides operational excellence through root cause analysis and continuous improvement for BigData technologies and processes and contributes back to open source community.
- Contributes to innovations that fuel the growth of Intuit as a whole
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience in BigData stack (Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, HBase, Cassandra etc)
- Should have worked on Hadoop projects/infrastructure for 2 years. Experience in engineering large-scale systems in a product environment is required.
- Programming experience with Java
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Big Data Engineer – Intuit – Bangalore