Designation – Data Analyst/Statistical Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer– IBEXI
- Responsibilities include data gathering, data exploration, investigating data relating to fault / event cases, detecting shifts/patterns in the data.
Qualification and Skills Required
- We are looking for candidates with 3 – 5 years of experience and having an outstanding track record for project execution and demonstrated ability to learn business domain knowledge and ability to deliver on commitments.
- Hands-on experience (3 -5 years) with projects involving Exploratory Data analysis, Model building, Model assessment, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning.
- Hands-on experience in Information Retrieval, Architecture involving handling large volumes of data.
- Strong Implementation and Programming Skills in SAS or R
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytics experience in insurance preferred
- Skilled in the area of exploratory data analysis, model building, and model assessment
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in Computer Science/Information Systems from a reputed institution and an excellent academic record.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Analyst/Statistical Analyst – IBEXI – Hyderabad