Designation – Data Analytics Lead
Location – Mumbai
About employer– Tektronix
- Ensure the delivery of world-class solutions to our customer base
- Provide our customer base with world-class consultancy within (but not restricted to) the CEM, service assurance, and network assurance
- Quality delivery of CEM and service assurance solutions and Consultancy to the customer base in accordance with industry best practices.
- Working with team of Business Consultants to ensure usability of the CEM and Service Assurance solutions.
- Accelerating Client ROI into technology investments by identifying opportunities for insights monetization.
- Crafting and presenting analytical findings to the client by understanding client’s current business dynamics.
- Working closely with client teams and Tektronix project team to deliver impactful outcomes to enable Client decisions.
- Understanding Clients’ business to build trust with customer stakeholders.
- Communicating with senior clients to plan, influence, persuade and summarize analytical insights and the business implications of analyses.
- Improving proactive service management, use case development and workflow integration with the Client’s organization across various departments and functions.
- Applying knowledge and expertise of analytical methods to telecoms data to solve Client’s most critical business challenges.
- Proactively owning the end goals and analytical deliverables of the project.
- Travel: National and International travel will be required with this role.
Qualification and Skills Required
- A minimum of 7 years telecoms experience
- Experience of leading atleast 2 Projects with mgmt. responsibilities and experience of engaging with CXO level.
- Excellent grasp of data analytics trends and technologies
- Understanding of high volume transaction environments, preferably in the Telecommunications space, both new and legacy, LTE knowledge is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills including presentation skills
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Ability to create insights from masses of data and drive process innovation
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with senior clients, partners and Tektronix teams
- Experience working with Oracle, UNIX, Linux is desired.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Undergraduate in math, econonomics or other quantitative major
- MBA or MS in Quantitative discipline
- Proficiency in analytical modelling in SAS, excel and other packages
- Proficiency in visualization tools like Tableau, Qlikview
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Data Analytics Lead – Tektronix – Mumbai