Data Miner – IBM – Gurgaon (8-10 years of experience)
Designation – Data Miner
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– IBM
- Candidate involved in performing data processing for the execution of the forecasting models.
- Develop code based to extract and process targeted account data.
- Validate and test all code for accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain and improve efficiency of the model overtime.
- Act as a Lead Data miner and lead multiple projects in the shared services (Finance & Accounting) vertical
- Responsible for end to end delivery of projects. Handle multiple project modules and ensure delivery is smooth and error free
- Identify process improvement opportunities in existing accounts and suggest areas where analytics can be embedded
- Manage communication with the client and the internal service delivery teams with an objective to agree and finalize the business requirements and the proposed analytical solution
- Conceptualize the analytical methodology for business problems, provide strategic and operational data-based insights to business
- Manager a team of people, conduct performance reviews, define career paths to team members and also lead, help and guide the team in day-to-day analysis to meet the business goals
- Contribute to preparing business proposals and collateral development and being part of initiatives within the organization. Contribute to BD within the vertical
- Provide assistance to service delivery teams when required to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
Qualification and Skills Required
- Solve business problems with quantitative analysis, generate insights and ability to translate statistical/mathematical results into business recommendations
- Candidate will be required to build models using SAS and SPSS applying regression, logistics and forecasting. Core activities include Building models, Forecasting ,Data Analysis ,Data Cleansing and Consolidation, Customer segmentation and risk profiling
- SPSS/SAS for statistical Analysis
- Core Expertise Modeling – OLS (Ordinary Least Squares) Regression analysis, Logistic Regression, factor analysis and time series analysis.
- Expertise with SAS, SPSS, statistical knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage.
- Well versed with Analytics techniques like regression, CHAID, etc
- Demonstrate presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Team handling skills
- Client management skills
- Experience: 8-10 years work experience in
- Analytics experience, preferably in Finance and accounts/ Collections and HR Analytics
- Handling multiple projects
- Stakeholder management experience
- Team management experience
- Exposure to support business development activities
- Master’s Degree
- At least 9 years experience in Analytics experience
- English: Fluent
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Miner – IBM – Gurgaon