Designation – Data Science
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Confidential
- Be responsible for building the foundation for the Analytic Center, a scalable platform designed to aggregate, compute and analyze large volumes to data and provide insights to the business and technology stakeholders
- Be responsible for performing complex data manipulation and analytics, while working with business functions to identify and to respond to complex technical and business problems.
- Be challenged with developing innovative solutions for panellizing and optimizing analytical algorithms
- Be part of a team of talented data scientists, analysts, developers and engineers and administrators adhering to the organization’s software development standards.
- Use big data fabric technologies to acquire, transform, and provision complex findings using visualization tools.
- Maintain high standard of quality and adhere to best coding practices.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Candidates should have 1-3 years of strong experience in applying Machine Learning Techniques
- Strong programming skills in Python/R.
- Knowledge of Pandas, Scikit-learn etc.
- Strong theoretical background in mathematics and computer science
- Must be able to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Professional Skills:
- Tech/M.Tech/M.S in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics from top educational institute.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Kaggle rankings would be a plus.
- Compensation Levels: Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with prevailing industry standards.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Data Science – Confidential – Bangalore