Location – Bangalore
About employer– Morgan Stanley
The Internal Trade Reporting Applications (ITARA) Practice Area within the Institutional Securities Group is responsible for systems and infrastructure that support trade data related report creation and distribution, high performance business intelligence platforms, data extraction and data marts for internal users.
Candidate will work as part of the BI/Reporting (BRAIN) team globally, providing BI solutions to Business users across Fixed Income and Equities
- Work with key stakeholders across different business areas, Finance Controllers, Operations, discussing requirements for new reports/BI applications.
- Work on key regulatory reporting initiatives ( Volcker Metrics)
- Work with Business Analysts to onboard/analyze new applications/flow into the different systems.
- Work with different IT groups; specially with the Global Data-Marts team.
- Implement complex reports, data extracts to give the business transparency on any trade related activities.
- Research data issues
Qualification and Skills Required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent Analytical and documentation skills.
- Able to quickly digest new information
- Results Oriented, proven track record.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Very strong relational database skills (SQL) – preferably DB2/Sybase
- Very strong BI/Reporting skills (Business Objects preferred – BOXI)
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Very strong data manipulation/data reconciliation skills.
- Solid communication skills
- Some dash-boarding experience desired (QlikView, Tableau)
- Familiarity with Columnar data stores (i.e Green Plum)
- Scripting/Data manipulation – shell and/or Perl
- Some business knowledge desired
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Developer – Business Intelligence/Reporting – Morgan Stanley – Bangalore