Director – Business Analytics – Customer – Confidential – Bangalore (14-18 years of experience)
Designation – Director – Business Analytics – Customer
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Confidential
- Thought leadership in development on various aspects of Analytics and drive the A/B testing for various product features across core & mobile platforms.
- It will heavily involve providing analytic oversight on business analysis, optimization, statistical modeling, ROI analysis, A/B testing, Machine Learning and more – across the entire customer experience spectrum of client’s operation, as well as overall business performance across regions.
- They will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to continue building an analytics capability for the organization that is critical to the company’s ability to compete for buyers and sellers over the coming years.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 14+ Years exp with a Master’s degree in Quantitative/Management discipline from Tier-1 Institute
- Expert Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills. Additionally, hands-on work experience with database query tools (SQL) or SAS/R/SPSS etc. strongly preferred.
- Must have breadth and depth of experience solving business problems using analytics and/or data strategy either as a colleagues or consultant for senior leaders in variety of business situations to drive revenue or customer experience.
- Must have outstanding proven leadership and operational capabilities in leading large teams and driving a high-performance culture.
- Pre-existing experience in handling the complex issues in building and developing high-performance team essential.
- Must exhibit extremely strong interpersonal skills and situational leadership – the ability to work with direct or indirect reports, peers and senior leaders at a high level of impact consistently.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Director – Business Analytics – Customer – Confidential – Bangalore