Our client is a US based leading e-commerce financial services firm. With presence across multiple countries they have now setup the Analytics business in India and looking for senior analytics professional to come onboard to lead and develop their analytics capability.
Designation – Director/Head – Analytics – eCommerce
Location – Delhi/Chennai
About employer– Confidential
- Reporting into the Global CEO, as the Head of Analytics you will be responsible for:
- Directly leading areas like Risk Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Retail Analytics, Advanced R&D, Operations Analytics including collections
- Oversee analytics as a key competence throughout the organization and provide ongoing consultative services, including directing, developing and mentoring one or more remote teams.
- Work closely with the data architecture and data warehouse teams, driving requirements as needed and ensuring alignment with all business intelligence, data science, and analytical needs.
- Drive the exploration and development of the latest data science techniques.
- Supervise development, evaluation, and enhancement of predictive models to optimize all relevant business functions within GAH, including risk, fraud, customer acquisition, marketing optimization, and product logistics.
Qualification and Skills Required
- You should have minimum 15 years of relevant experience in analytics and data science leadership positions.
- Expert-level knowledge of data mining algorithms, predictive modeling, machine learning, etc.
- Experience with machine learning algorithms such as deep learning, gradient boosting, random forests, SVMs, etc.
- Experience with text analytics, voice analytic and/or analytics using other varied data types.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, including the ability to communicate about sophisticated statistical models and other complex quantitative information at levels suitable for both technical and business audiences
- Excellent personnel management skills, including the ability to handle sensitive cross-cultural issues and connect with people across both cultural and geographic boundaries.
- D. in a quantitative discipline highly relevant to data science.
- Strong background in R and Python, or similar languages.
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art analytics/big data tools such as Hadoop.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Director/Head – Analytics – eCommerce- Confidential – Delhi/Chennai