Designation – Director/Head – Analytics – eCommerce
Location – Delhi/Chennai
About employer– Confidential
- Reporting into the Global CEO, as the Head of Analytics you will be responsible for:
- Directly leading areas like Risk Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Retail Analytics, Advanced R&D, Operations Analytics including collections
- Oversee analytics as a key competence throughout the organization and provide ongoing consultative services, including directing, developing and mentoring one or more remote teams.
- Work closely with the data architecture and data warehouse teams, driving requirements as needed and ensuring alignment with all business intelligence, data science, and analytical needs.
- Drive the exploration and development of the latest data science techniques.
- Supervise development, evaluation, and enhancement of predictive models to optimize all relevant business functions within GAH, including risk, fraud, customer acquisition, marketing optimization, and product logistics.
Qualification and Skills Required
- You should have minimum 15 years of relevant experience in analytics and data science leadership positions.
- Expert-level knowledge of data mining algorithms, predictive modeling, machine learning, etc.
- Experience with machine learning algorithms such as deep learning, gradient boosting, random forests, SVMs, etc.
- Experience with text analytics, voice analytic and/or analytics using other varied data types.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, including the ability to communicate about sophisticated statistical models and other complex quantitative information at levels suitable for both technical and business audiences
- Excellent personnel management skills, including the ability to handle sensitive cross-cultural issues and connect with people across both cultural and geographic boundaries.
- D. in a quantitative discipline highly relevant to data science.
- Strong background in R and Python, or similar languages.
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art analytics/big data tools such as Hadoop.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Director/Head – Analytics – eCommerce- Confidential – Delhi/Chennai