Location – Mumbai
About employer – Yahoo!
We are seeking Insights Manager for Yahoo! India who will focus on providing data driven insights that demonstrate the value of Yahoo India as an advertising platform, and user insights. Working with a varied number of internal and external stakeholders, which would include
- Positioning Yahoo! advertising solutions effectively to trade audiences using research or fact-based insights.
- This often involves performing regular data runs and integrating internal data mining and other third-party measurements into a synthesized, cohesive understanding of Yahoo users for sales purposes.
- Taking the lead on any consumer and media research studies and driving them through from concept to completion (framing business goals, defining research methodology to distilling actionable insights from the research findings).
- Managing relationships and deliverables with agencies by overseeing and participating in research analysis, presentations and follow-through.
Qualification and Skills Required
- A star performer with at least 6-8 years experience at a top flight media research, media planning agency or online publisher working in the technology and/or media selling space.
- Strong foundation in quantitative research and advanced analytics (familiarity with segmentation, regression techniques, business modeling methods and media analytics would be an advantage but not mandatory).
- Proactive, and possess the drive to build your own presence within the APAC Insights team and make meaningful contributions to the local India Sales teams.
- Good communication and presentation skills. Must have demonstrated an ability to build consensus and collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team.
- Excellent people skills with experience working in a highly cross-functional team environment with respect for and appreciation of a variety of skills and competencies.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, fun and demanding environment.
- The ideal candidate must be organized, able to work independently and have an impeccable sense of prioritization and attention to detail.
- Strong interest in the online industry is a must.
- Proficiency in Excel, Power point and SPSS is a must. Knowledge of Telmar and SAS would be an advantage
- A degree in Marketing Research, Statistics, Computing or equivalent.
- S./M.A./MBA preferred.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to jo[email protected] with subject as Market Research Mgr – Yahoo! – Mumbai