Operations Engineer – Directi – Bangalore
Designation – Operations Engineer
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Directi
As an operations engineer, you will be part of a team that builds and supports platforms for configuration management, monitoring, metrics collection/visualization, log processing, deployment automation, and compute infrastructure management.
- Build, deploy and maintain self serve platforms to support our monitoring/metrics/log processing requirements.
- Work with configuration management and automated build tools to support our deployment needs.
- Responsible for architecting deployments for High Availability, scalability and reliability.
- Help troubleshoot performance issues in production and development environments.
- Contribute to our operations run book.
- Respond to production outages by participating in the team’s oncall rotation.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Fundamentals: Unix/Linux. TCP/IP, DNS, HA, Load Balancing concepts
- Databases: MySQL/PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop HBase, Elastic Search
- Configuration management: Using CFEngine, Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- Monitoring & metrics collection tools: Nagios and OpenTSDB.
- Log Processing tools: Fluentd, Logstash.
- Programming: Strong and demonstrable programming skills in one of Python, Ruby or Clojure.
- Others: Regular expressions, Good troubleshooting skills.
- Plus: Virtualization and Amazon Web Services.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Operations Engineer – Directi – Bangalore