Location – Bangalore
About employer– BRIDGEi2i
BRIDGEi2i provides Business Analytics Solutions to enterprises globally, enabling them to achieve accelerated business impact harnessing the power of data. These analytics services and technology solutions enable business managers to consume more meaningful information from big data, generate actionable insights from complex business problems and make data driven decisions across pan-enterprise processes to create sustainable business impact. –
The company is focused on helping companies build the BRIDGE from INFORMATION to INSIGHTS to IMPACT by transforming data into meaningful business metrics, identifying underlying patterns and understanding behaviour to predict outcome and operationalizing data driven decisions to realize sustainable business value. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, with an office in the United States, the company supports leading global clients across sectors and business functions in solving analytics problems. Apart from in-depth solutions, the company has the expertise to deploy technology driven analytical algorithms, develop analytical roadmap and track the impact with decision engines and organization wide analytics adoption.
- End to end responsibility from defining to ensuring execution of analytics program, working closely with multiple client stakeholders and delivery teams
- Define analytics roadmap for clients – identify & priorities areas of analytics driven value creation opportunity
- Work closely with senior stakeholders in client organization to build buy in on the roadmap and deployment plan
- Oversee translation of roadmap to execution – working closely with analytics project managers on proof of concepts, data & technology teams on data & infrastructure readiness for scalable deployment.
- Lead large multi project teams to build solutions and oversee project execution
- Take ownership of value realization framework, to identify key metrics of focus, quantify potential value opportunity and implement realization tracking mechanism
- Drive scalable, enterprise wide adoption of completed projects – manage change, stakeholder expectations and implementation
- Communicate with stakeholders, establish review mechanism and governance rhythm to ensure program visibility and timely execution
- Keep up with latest developments in analytics, data & technology to explore & recommend solutions for clients
Qualification and Skills Required
- 8+ years of experience in Analytics – implementing data driven solutions and tracking them to value realization
- At least 4 years of end to end conceptualization to solution deployment experience in a leadership role – working with multiple stakeholders, build roadmap, design solution and implement.
- Leadership skills with very clear ability to conceptualise the big picture and articulate actionable data driven solutions. Ability to translate roadmap to specific projects and oversee execution in alignment with overall vision
- Very good interpersonal skills, able to influence without authority, adaptable to changes and possess initiative and creative approaches
- Very strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
- High energy, proactive and outcome focused
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline or business with strong foundation in statistical methods & / or optimization techniques & / or machine learning algorithms with good conceptual understanding of their applications
- Self-starters, willing to work in a start up with the motivation to build the organization as the best in the industry
- Proficiency in statistical modelling, programming (SAS / R or any other data mining language) and / or database management skills (SQL programming).
- Functional domain experience in marketing, customer relationship management, sales, or pricing function – preferably in financial services, technology, retail or CPG industry
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Program Manager – BRIDGEi2i – Bangalore