Designation – Project Manager – Primary Research
Location – Bangalore
About employer– BRIDGEi2i
BRIDGEi2i provides Business Analytics Solutions to enterprises globally, enabling them to achieve accelerated business impact harnessing the power of data. These analytics services and technology solutions enable business managers to consume more meaningful information from big data, generate actionable insights from complex business problems and make data driven decisions across pan-enterprise processes to create sustainable business impact. –
Headquartered in Bangalore, India, with an office in the United States, the company supports leading global clients across sectors and business functions in solving analytics problems.
- Customer satisfaction / employee satisfaction / loyalty / NPS studies.
- Brand tracking surveys.
- Conjoint based studies for NPD.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 5+ years of work in a market research firm and / or in a primary researcher role.
- Experience should include hands-on delivery of primary research projects.
- Experience should also include questionnaire design, program management of survey execution and project management of the research analysis process.
Skills / Knowledge
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as SPSS, SAS or R.
- Hand on experience in designing web or offline surveys (questionnaire design).
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word applications.
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to structure problems through a data driven decision making process.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management, and project structuring.
- Superlative communication (written/verbal) skills, including logically structuring and delivering presentations.
- Organized, deliberate, and reliable in structuring work, and effective as a problem solver.
- High aptitude to learn quickly, assimilate to new teams and projects, and work well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence/ drive consensus.
- Strong negotiating skills.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Project Manager – Primary Research – BRIDGEi2i – Bangalore