Designation – Research Scientist
Location – Bangalore
About employer– InMobi
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network. With offices on five continents InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising.
- Conducting custom research projects
- Incorporating latest research into the existing products
- Design and prototype new products
Qualification and Skills Required
- Successful candidates will have a Ph.D or equivalent qualification in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, and Mathematics.
- A high-impact research track record will be viewed favorably.
- Ideally you would have 5+ years of industry experience working in research teams. Candidates with lesser experience may be considered for Junior Research Scientist positions.
- You should be comfortable with software programming and data analysis tools such as R, Matlab etc.
- We are looking for people with a high degree of curiosity and ability to rapidly learn new subjects and systems.
- You will also have the ability to effectively create research agendas and communicate innovations to the rest of the organization.
- You would be comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Research Scientist – InMobi – Bangalore