Location – Chennai
About employer– RBS
- Adhere to delivery timelines and quality norms (templates, quality document)
- Establish and manage relationship with the client counterparts
- Ability to independently interact and gather information and deliver reports
- Deliver monthly, weekly and daily MIS reports and dashboards to support various stakeholders including frontline Relationship Managers, Product, Sales, Marketing and Transformation, Channels, Regulatory Risk, Performance, Strategy teams
- Provide support for various customer and portfolio insight requests from various stakeholders using advance analytical and data mining technique
- Exhibit a structured approach to identification, extraction, manipulation and analysis of data for decision support and management information Actively participate in delivery of CRMand Customer Contact Opportunity triggers as per business requirement
- Deliver on various high quality value add data, tools and / or insight to support Central functions and Frontline business insight for strategic and tactical decision making.
- Use specialized business understanding with Data-mining, profiling to understand customer behaviour and enhance customer engagement
- Attend and actively contribute to local offshore and wider onshore/offshore analysis meetings.
- Work with business to interpret and influence their business objectives and analysis requirements
- Develop a deep understanding of the business to ensure that analysis is embedded in everyday decision-making to improve customer and financial KPIs
- Ensure tight deadlines are met at key milestones within established business processes
- Develop a deep understanding of the business to ensure that data and analysis is embedded in everyday decision-making
- Identify opportunities for business delivery improvement initiatives and process improvement and re-engineering opportunities
- Adhere to compliance to risk policies (operational and business) – BCM, info security, access control, RACA compliance
- Support quarterly audits
- Participate in cross-training initiatives
- Timely Delivery : To manage the delivery as per project timelines considering the delay from the data source end – input stream challenges in terms of time (buffer time to meet the data delays)
- Managing technical difficulties arising due to user access issues and different server links
- Assess quality and sanctity of the input data sources and outputs to ensure correctness of reports and ad- hoc requests
- Time estimation and contribute to resolution of technical challenges and data sanctity issues
- 98% accuracy; TAT: Data mgt – as per reporting delivery dates;
- Handle 10-15 reports per month, 30+ triggers and 2-5 ad-hoc requests per week
- Efficiency based on volumes and complexity
Qualification and Skills Required
- 0-3 years of relevant experience for post Graduates in Information technology or 2-5 years of relevant experience with Bachelors in IT or related streams.\
- Extensive knowledge of SAS, SQL and basic VBA macros. Knowledge in one or more of datawarehousing tools like Mainframes/ Teradata / DB2 /Oracle
- In-depth understanding of data infrastructure and functional expertise of systems and processes in C&P.
- Basic knowledge of SAS data-mining and statistical models (e.g. SAS/STAT, Enterprise Miner) and other best in class emerging analytics applications is an advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Excel/ PPT and ability to mine and analyze data
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical and able to apply an innovative and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Organisational and time management skills in order to meet business needs.
- Independent interactions On-shore – Analysts & Senior Analysts, Sales Analysis UK– timelines and delivery issues
- Relationship managers/ front-end staff
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Senior Analyst, MI & Data Infrastructure – RBS – Chennai