Senior Data Analyst – Yodlee – Bangalore (4+ years of experience)
Designation – Senior Data Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Yodlee
- Understanding the layout, functionality, business content and information contained within a Content Service URL, web site, or data feed.
- Development and maintenance of specifications which includes mapping the financial information on the content service to the data model.
- Applying analytics on data to identify performance issues and recommend improvements.
- Data quality initiatives to insure that gathered information for all Agents is accurate.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Job Requirements Education Required Bachelors Degree in Commerce or MBA from a reputed institute
- 4+ years of experience working in the Financial Services Industry (Banking, Finance, Insurance).
- Computer navigation skills and software knowledge, preferably Windows, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Web-Savvy with good internet research skills
- General knowledge of application software and processes in delivering services.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong English skills.
- Accountability and ability to work within a set deadline
- Banking/Payments financial domain knowledge.
Desirable technical skills:
- Knowledge of conceptual database modeling and SQL.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Senior Data Analyst – Yodlee – Bangalore