Senior/Principal Statistician – Theorem – Bangalore (4-6 years of experience)
Designation – Senior/Principal Statistician
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Theorem
Theorem Clinical Research is seeking experience Clinical Research Statisticians for full-time, salaried roles. In this role, the selected candidate will analyze all parts of any clinical study, and provide planning on multiple clinical studies from multiple clients.
- Manage Biometrics project teams and track department project activities (including project revenue) and provide status updates.
- Prepare statistical sections of protocols, including sample size calculations; develop randomization specifications and verify
- Represent department on interdepartmental project team and serve as contact with clients for statistical aspects of clinical studies.
- May serve as project leader for “back-end” projects involving multiple studies.
- Assist in establishing departmental processes, interaction with other departments, training of staff and other departmental administrative duties
Qualification and Skills Required
- We require a Master’s degree/Ph.D. in Statistics/Biostatistics or equivalent.
- 4-6 years for M.S. and 3-5 years for Ph.D. in clinical data experience.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail along with proficiency in SAS and ability to program using SAS macro language required.
- Proficiency in statistical procedures including non-parametric analysis, linear and non-linear models, categorical data and survival analysis techniques is also required along with excellent project management and organizational skills.
- No special physical demands and major part of work done in office environment.
- Some travel required for project team meetings.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Senior/Principal Statistician – Theorem – Bangalore
Leave a Reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *