Designation – Analytics Engineer
Location – India
About employer– Inside view
As Inside View’s Data Engineer, you will get to work with enormous data set which has millions of records. You will get an opportunity to work alongside a great team of engineers to evaluate data and implement smarter techniques to validate, analyze and improve content. You will use your analytical, statistical and problem solving skills in a fast-paced agile environment to push the data quality to new levels.
- Own, assess and improve quality, accuracy and relevance of data based on the data source
- Investigate and facilitate resolution of data integrity issues; provide impact assessment to support prioritization of fixes and enhancements.
- Identify and escalate areas for improvement and best practice from the results of measurement or evaluations
- Find errors with analysis that cannot be easily found by hand
- Undertake scheduled work items as defined in each sprint
- Participate in rapid, iterative development environment, following agile methodologies to quickly respond to user feedback and market trends.
- Use statistical and analytical measures to analyze data and to report metrics
Qualification and Skills Required
- Science degree including Math, Stats, Information Systems or any Engineering field
- 2 – 4 Years of work experience
- Experience in working with SQL databases
- Proficient with text data cleansing, regular expressions
- Proficient with one of the platform – R, Python, Pearl, Unix
- Knowledge of techniques like regression, classification, clustering etc.
- Can do anything and everything attitude
- Strong in editorial analysis and quality assurance
- Power user of Excel and comfortable with VBA
- Good understanding of software/Agile development methodology
Behavioral & Interpersonal skills:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail, ability to think strategically and logically
- Excellent reporting and writing skills
- Team player with positive attitude, determined & resilient
- Self-organized and self-driven
- Quick learner and result oriented
- Motivated and dedicated to building a superior product
- Has a strong sense of ownership of the data quality
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Analytics Engineer – Inside view – India