Designation – Analytics Lead
Location – Mumbai
About employer– Nett positive
- Analysis across credit, marketing and service analytics in Retail banking, Credit Card, Assets and liability products.
- Build statistical models involving multiple techniques like regression, CHAID, etc.
- Generate ways to solve analytical problems creatively and efficiently;
- Ensure quality deliverables for all work performed by checking process followed and thinking through the output to ensure it makes business sense
- Perform audits surrounding implementation of products and analytic solutions
Qualification and Skills Required
- 6 to 8 years of experience
- Knowledge of Banking products and relevant experience in a bank/ KPO
- Qualification- Post-Graduation – MSc or MA (Maths / Economics/Statistics)/ B.Tech/BE from Good University
- Experience with SAS – Base and Advanced preferable
- Ability to understand complex analytical solutions
- Ability to clearly explain work done to other team members
- Ability to create new ideas for new analytical scenarios presented
Comments: The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and Analytical Skills. He/she will be interacting with various members of client team and development team.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Analytics Lead – Nett positive – Mumbai