Designation – Analytics Lead
Location – Hyderabad
About employer– Trianz
- Implement recommended analytics strategies to meet the demands of business requirements using SAS platform that is reusable across the enterprises.
- Recommend strategies for the robust, high-performing, stable, and scalable deployment of solutions using SAS.
- Define the technical and data requirements of analytics solutions.
- Ability to conduct sophisticated data mining analyses, including text and sentiment analysis, and build data mining models, as required, as part of the initial solution development process.
- Translate data mining results into clear business focused deliverables for decision makers
- Work with Application Developers to deploy data mining models into operational systems
- Define/identify and recommend best practices for applying data mining to problem domain.
- Design and/or contribute to the development of a data mining systems that enable reuse, efficiency, manageability and deployment.
- Integrate advanced analytics into end-to-end business intelligence solutions and operational business processes.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience in data mining/statistical data analysis using SAS/R.
- 2 years use of a statistical computing platform for data mining and statistical analysis in a SAS environment.
- 2 years’ experience in analytics application/ solution development.
- Strong business focus. Must excel at connecting business requirements to data mining objectives and to measurable business benefit.
- Expert use of data mining methodologies such as classical regression, logistic regression, CHAID, CART, neural nets, association rules, sequence analysis, cluster analysis, and text mining.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Analytics Lead – Trianz – Hyderabad