Designation – Analytics Manager
Location – Chhindwara
About employer– Aimia
- Track & provide analytical insights on key performance indicators
- Manage portfolio for revenue, cost of sale, satisfaction/availability, engagement
- Processing data every month end, to ensure quality and integrity, data warehousing and reporting platform development
- Strong analytical thinking skills. Ability to creatively solve business problems, innovating new approaches where required.
- Ability to interpret research findings for multiple audiences, extract insights and communicate effectively
- Articulate and document project requirements and client meetings
- Extract data, importing into SAS, preparing the dataset, modelling in SAS/SPSS, discuss with the client at various stages, following processes, prepare presentations, present to the client, suggest recommendations and solve the original business problem
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Qualification and Skills Required
- Mathematics or Statistics Graduate (preferably BE, BSc )
- At least 5-10 yrs of relevant experience in a data analytics for sales / marketing / customer intelligence with total 5 years in a data analysis environment
- Having exposure to forecasting and cost of sale analytics, and revenue/performance reporting
- Technical expertise regarding data models and database design development. Understanding of SQL and working knowledge of Tableu.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience using SAS or other statistical packages is desirable for analyzing large datasets
- Programming skills preferred. Adept at queries and report writing.
- Knowledge of statistics, at least to the degree necessary in order to communicate easily with statisticians
- Experience in data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Reports to Associate Director – Analytics
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Analytics Manager – Aimia – Chhindwara