Location – Bangalore
About employer– Aptus Data Labs
- Willing & Ability to work in a start-up environment with different constraints
- Development using Hadoop eco-systems specifically Horton works, MapR and Cloudera distributions, Java, Linux, Python, PHP, Shell scripting, Perl, database technologies, BI tools, “R”, MATLAB & other open source tools etc.
- Analyze, thinking and presenting different approaches, modeling & solutions to the team and customers
- Customer oriented and working with them to resolve the problems
- Working in a fast pace environment and tight deadlines
- Taking initiatives and wearing multiple hats
- Candidates who works with minimal or no supervision and find own solutions will be an asset
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience: 2-6 Years; good knowledge on technologies – Java, Apache Hadoop, Horton works, Cloudera, MapR, Linux, Scripting – Python/Perl/Shell/PHP, databases, BI tools, “R” etc.
- Qualification: E, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc in computer science & Engineering
- Experience: 2-6 Years; good knowledge on data analysis and strong exposure to build the dataset and modeling. Exposure to “R”, MATLAB, Weka, database and scripting languages is must.
- Experience on various business cases such as predictive/forecasting, optimization, segmentation and key driver analysis and its techniques is must
- Qualification: M.Sc / M.Phil. / Ph.D. in Statistics or Mathematics or Operational Research
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Big Data Developers & Data Analysts – Aptus Data Labs – Bangalore