Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Expedia
- As a member of the Expedia Worldwide Global Analytics team you will deliver reporting and analysis support to internal clients throughout Expedia’s global business
- Create and maintain dashboards which help the internal clients to quickly review results and make informed business decisions
- Monitor key metrics and trends and highlight areas of opportunity
- Ad-hoc analysis of key initiatives and A/B tests
- Flexibility to work with team members and stakeholders in different time zones
Qualification and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline
- 1+ years of prior work experience in an e-commerce environment preferred but not required
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Good Excel and Power Point skills required
- Knowledge of SQL is highly preferred
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Omniture, Tealeaf is preferred (training will be provided if the candidate has no experience with such tools)
- Experience with Reporting Tools such as Business Objects or Tableau is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and data presentation skills are a must-have.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner
- Ability to prioritize among conflicting demands in a fluid environment
- Experience with Hive and Hadoop preferred will be a huge plus
- Technical/Job Competence – Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues.
- Communication – Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, listens carefully and considers what others have to say, including differing viewpoints.
- Problem solving – Takes initiative to identify current and potential problems and determines the best solution. Involves and/or manages the people and resources required.
- Personal Effectiveness – Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focuses on achieving positive results contributing to Expedia’s business success.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Business Analyst – Expedia – Gurgaon