Designation – Business Analytics Consultant
Location – Bangalore
About employer– SCIENTE Consulting
Excellent opportunity based at our office in Bangalore. We are growing our business analytics practice and have openings for talented Business Analytics Consultants with 3 – 12 years of experience, with hands-on experience in analysing business problems and designing, modelling and implementing analytics solutions that help improve business decision-making
- Interact with business users of various levels to understand and analyse problems through a consultative approach;
- Work with multiple functions to define data requirements and gather it;
- Use statistical techniques and tools to analyse data and extract insights;
- Perform appropriate regression and create models to extrapolate further based on situational need;
- Validate and refine the analysis and models to achieve the best solutions;
- Articulate and communicate findings and recommendations to the business users through visualization and supporting techniques;
- Support business users by continuously incorporating their input, providing interpretation of output and recommending strategies;
Qualification and Skills Required
- This is a hands-on role to service the requirements of our Singapore clients through a consultative approach and the full application of a range of analytics skill sets.
- He/she shall develop and enhance industry domain skill-set as a specialist especially in financial services & insurance and other industries.
- High performance incumbents, with aspirations to unlock the career exponentially, shall grow with the practice in various capacities, and may be relocated to Singapore in 1-2 years.
- Sciente is one of the fastest growing groups within Asia and therefore, during this current growth phase, our people have a rare opportunity to learn & grow rapidly.
- We are led by experienced team of IT and business consulting leaders who ensure the professional approach towards business with due empathy for our associates.
- Last but not the least, through our social innovations/community services effort, our associates can participate/contribute to community to live a very meaningful life.
- Relevant Degree in quantitative IT/Finance/Business with a strong desire to grow career within Business Analytics;
- Ideal candidate shall have good understanding of statistical analysis, IT software (especially those related to Big Data and extraction of data from multiple sources), and a variety of enterprise information flows, machine learning application, and business processes;
- Hands-on experience with one or more major analysis, reporting/visualization tools, and languages (e.g., R, SPSS, SAS, KNIME, Rapid Miner, Cognos suite, Birst, Pentaho, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience in working in the business analytics life cycle is a must.
- Industry knowledge in one or more industry domains such as banking/financial services, insurance, telecom, pharmaceuticals/healthcare, retail or logistics shall be required;
- Ability to travel on short or long term basis;
- Non-negotiable skills: Excellent command over written/verbal English; excellent inter-personal skills; natural aptitude for prudent, result oriented customer service;
- A person with a desire to live a meaningful life and with high integrity.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Business Analytics Consultant – SCIENTE Consulting – Bangalore