Location – Bangalore
About employer– Ericsson
- Interface with business and understand reporting / analytics requirements.
- Interface with SME’s, Analytics team Product managers and Domain Architects to lay out a solution design as per development, process and deployment guidelines.
- Architect /design/ evolve high level solution , demonstrate that high level design will meet business requirement deliverables(reports, dash boards, score cards, search functionality, )
- Convert high level solution into deliverables by generating a controllable and manageable activity list.
- Interface with Analytics development team to present / share requirements, high level solution, deliverables and activity list.
- Interface with Analytics development team to provide clarifications during solution detail design, development, testing and deployment phases.
- Interface with SME’s, Analytics team Product managers and Domain Architects to review to-be developed solution.
- Test deliverables for build and data quality and ensure requirements are completely met.
- Participate and support Application Operations team and business in testing, ensure issues raised are resolved.
- Facilitate Analytics development team to deploy development into Productive environments.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Minimum of 2 years working on Open Source analytics (specifically HADOOP and related tools).
- Architecting / designing analytics solutions on legacy and distributed landscape.
- Data :- acquisition, ETL, modelling, provisioning, profiling
- Programming with IDEs on Open source Languages on a distributed architecture.
- Designing, building and deploying solutions.
- Setting up Open source analytics landscape / servers / distributed landscape /IDE.(nice to have)
- Setting up authentication, Roles and authorizations to access data on distributed landscape
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Consultant – Hadoop Analytics – Ericsson – Bangalore