Location – Bangalore
About employer– CommonFloor.com
Are you someone who is obsessed with leveraging Advanced Data Analytics to drive business decisions? With over 10 million unique visitors each month, we are looking to transform our rich data into a gold mine of insights to drive our core business. Our ideal candidate would come with an excellent analytics toolkit and have a very rational way of tackling business problems to generate data driven insights. He/She would be a strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with highest standards
- Build a deep understanding of products and services offered by Commonfloor.com and be able to drive improvements & new product/feature launches through various analytics initiatives.
- Track & monitor performance of our ATL & BTL marketing campaigns.
- Build & ensure continuous improvement of response (propensity) models for our Sales teams.
- Manage the production and distribution of recurring reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Work closely with Senior Executives, Product Managers and Subject Matter Experts to define & track overall business performance metrics and goals.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 1 to 5 years of experience performing and leading analytics teams
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Academics background in a highly analytical program with strong understanding of relational database management (e.g. SQL) and analytic techniques.
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling and analysis techniques like Regression modeling, Response modeling, Next Product to Sell (Cross/up selling) analytics and Marketing segmentation.
- Exposure to site analytics tools such as Adobe Site Catalyst (Omniture) or Google Analytics and statistical analysis tools like R or SPSS.
- Experience with Real Estate Domain and E-commerce would be an added advantage
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Analyst/Senior Data Analyst – CommonFloor.com – Bangalore