Data Analytics Engineer – Boeing – Bangalore
Designation – Data Analytics Engineer
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Boeing
Qualification and Skills Required
- Knowledge and deep understanding of state-of-the-art technologies related to statistical and machine learning analysis of physical systems in advanced data management environments.
- Working knowledge of physical / mechanical systems.
- Ability to apply the specified technologies in concert with physical system modeling and simulations to provide multivariate assessments, classification, diagnosis, and prediction of system behavior.
- Capability to apply advanced visualization, statistical, and machine learning technologies to complex systems.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be a self-starter who is not afraid to proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Be able to demonstrate highly innovative and creative problem solving skills.
- Have the ability to deftly identify alternative approaches to overcome roadblocks and marshal the vast Boeing resources to attain highest levels of success.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently with a positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Teamwork is important in this position.
- Must be able to think proactively and work collaboratively with very strong teaming skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
- Past experience, demonstrated skills and working knowledge of Massively Parallel Processing, in-database analytical processing, or distributed parallel processing analytics implementation supporting frameworks such as Hadoop.
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE