Location – India
About employer– Inside view
Data Mining Engineer will be responsible for creation and enhancement of statistical and predictive models and algorithms to analyse very large data sets. He /She will be working with this data to derive insights and improve the quality of the data using spatial and temporal analysis. Employee will be working as engineer to productize, facilitate and implement the systems needed for the analysis and must be able to explain and present hypotheses and analysis results to a wide audience in a clear and concise manner.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience of 4-5 years in working with large data sets.
- Experience of 4-5 years with data modelling, data visualization and data analysis.
- Experience of 4-5 years with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop/HBase.
- Extensive with any of the programming languages like Java, Python, Ruby or PHP is required.
- Experience in SQL (Oracle, Hive).
- BE, B.Tech, ME/M.Tech in Computer Science or related field from premium institutes.
- Exposure to distributed compute in general and Hadoop infrastructure in particular is required.
- Passionate bend towards data mining, machine learning and data science.
- Experience in data manipulation languages and tools such as R, SQL, and Matlab.
- Experience with Apache Pig, Mongo DB, MySQL, Oracle and AWS services.
- Experience in information retrieval and storage, machine learning, distributed computing.
- Personality Traits
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong verbal, presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Mining Engineer – Inside view – India