Designation – Data Science
Location – Chennai
About employer– Confidential
- Be responsible for building the foundation for the Analytic Center, a scalable platform designed to aggregate, compute and analyze large volumes to data and provide insights to the business and technology stakeholders
- Be responsible for performing complex data manipulation and analytics, while working with business functions to identify and to respond to complex technical and business problems.
- Be challenged with developing innovative solutions for panellizing and optimizing analytical algorithms
- Be part of a team of talented data scientists, analysts, developers and engineers and administrators adhering to the organization’s software development standards.
- Use big data fabric technologies to acquire, transform, and provision complex findings using visualization tools.
- Maintain high standard of quality and adhere to best coding practices.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Strong foundation for compute architecture, parallel processing and data engineering
- Deep proficiency and a strong track record in Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Python, and other supporting technologies and frameworks.
- 5+ yrs. of Object Oriented design & development, web application architecture and development experience.
- Strong proficiency in Linux/Unix tools and scripting (Perl, ksh/bash and Autosys).
- Experience in building solutions with SQL and NoSQL systems.
- Successful track record building successful data products that leverage large datasets.
- Familiarity with mathematical and statistical model generation using tools such as R, SAS etc.
- Familiarity with machine learning and NLP tools.
- Understanding of the SDLC, good practices and experience with different development and change management tools.
- Experience working with any RDBMS and integration with application.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in an analytical or scientific field such as mathematics, statistics, computer science etc.
- Prior experience working in finance industry is preferred
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Data Science – Confidential – Chennai