About employer– Tech Mahindra
- Translating business challenges/problems to Analytical problems
- Ideation of data driven solution to business problems
- Technical Supervision/development of analytical models.
- Exploratory data analysis and presentation of preliminary insights to business
- Supervise and perform technical platform changes aligned with IT management guidelines.
- Ensure stability of the overall analytics ecosystem in terms of deployment and enhancement
- Very Good Communication Skills. (Mandatory)
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience Level: Preferably 8-12 years in Analytics, Business Intelligence & Data warehousing
- Relevant Experience Required: 4-5 years of experience, in Data Processing, Data Querying, Analytical Dataset Creation, Analytical Algorithms, Analytical Model Creation, Interpretation and presentation of results to relevant stakeholders.
- Proven experience with Analytical/Data Mining software like SAS, R, Weka, SPSS.
- Proven experience with visualization software like Tableau, Qlikview, pentaho.
- Proven experience with SQL for structured data analysis
- Working experience with NoSQL data stores like Hadoop, Cassandra, Hbase
- Working Knowledge of Java Map reduce, Hive, Pig preferred
- Good knowhow about BI technologies
- Good knowledge of IT landscape of a typical web-scale organization
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Scientist – Tech Mahindra – Hyderabad