Designation – Data Scientist
Location – India
About employer– Inside view
- Create, model and implement new data architecture and analytics solutions.
- Develop scalable, innovative approaches to extract, manage and analyze data.
- Use machine learning and data mining techniques to help design and implement algorithms that analyze and model big data sets.
- Define metrics and conduct statistical measurement of new algorithms and approaches
Qualification and Skills Required
- Masters, Phd, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (computer science, mathematics, statistics)
- Experience in software product organizations and software product development
- Relevant data science and engineering experience working with large data sets.
- Strong background in Machine Learning, Statistics and Information Retrieval
- Experience working with large datasets preferably using tools like Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig or Hive
- Deep understanding of statistical analysis, experience with statistical and predictive modelling analysis tools such as R, MATLAB, etc.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, familiarity with web frameworks a plus
- Experience programming in an object oriented language (Java, C++, etc)
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, actionable and effective manner.
- Strong analytical and algorithmic skills
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Data Scientist – Inside view –India