Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Hike
Qualification and Skills Required
- Passion for proactively identifying product opportunities through creative data analysis and modeling.
- PhD or equivalent in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Economics, Social Sciences etc.
- Strong experience with applied statistics (especially experimentation) and defining key business metrics.
- Strong programming experience in Python, Java, or equivalent – Pig experience desired but not required.
- Strong experience in SQL, HiveQL required. (Hadoop based stack)
- Experience working with large amounts of real data with R or other statistical packages.
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Consumer Internet products and/or social network.
- Deep knowledge in one of the following areas is a strong plus: retention and engagement measures and drivers, analysis of large social networks, customer life cycles, mobile data analytics, A/B testing,
- Proficiency in a Unix/Linux environment for automating processes with shell scripting.
- Experience with data visualization tools or packages.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Scientists – Growth, Retention & Engagement Analytics – Hike – Gurgaon