Designation – Database Engineer
About employer– Housing.com
- Architecting scalable databases, handling server scalability/availability and database capacity planning
- Design and develop analytics warehouse
- Build scalable pipelines for data analysis. Design near real-time (low latency) infrastructure for reporting and analysis
- Experiment with SQL/NoSQL deployments (Cassandra, CouchBase, MongoDB, PSQL) to determine the best use cases of each
- Manage database performance with indexing, sharding and query optimization
- Capture, process and manage and website usage data
- Deploy and maintain scalable analytic solutions using open source SQL/NoSQL technologies.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience in designing and architecting large data warehouse systems
- Serious experience with Postgres or other relational database. Experience in database replication, performance tuning and backup
- Experience with capturing, managing and processing Big Data (terabytes of data present in web logs, documents etc)
- Exposure to NoSQL storage solutions like MongoDB, HBase, Elastic Search etc.
- Should value simple solutions, write concise code, and believe in devops
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals
- Experience 1-5 yrs.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Database Engineer – Housing.com – Mumbai