Designation – Director Analytics
Location – Chhindwara
About employer– Aimia
- Overall responsibility for Analytics in India including strategy, solutions, projects, integration, applications, customer IT relationships, vendor management and infrastructure
- Responsible for defining roadmap for current, future needs keeping in mind business goals
- Responsible for all the businesses – proprietary, coalition and analytics
- Responsible for budget and team for Aimia India, including planning, monitoring and control
- Work with Sponsors to develop a thorough understanding of objectives and manage delivery of reporting, analysis and campaign management capability in line with objectives
- Develop a short and long-term database strategy that address the management of information as well as the hardware and software tools utilized, including ongoing development of the Data Warehouse which is used for advanced analysis
- Design, build and manage delivery of reports and dashboards for program, customer and campaign analysis.
- Implement metrics for measuring effectiveness of programs and individual campaigns for sponsors and rewards suppliers and demonstrate ROI.
- Ensure rollout of best practice across Sponsors, including data mining techniques, visual reporting, performance measurement, campaign optimisation, etc.
- Liaise with marketing team, Sponsor management, outsourcing partners to ensure smooth integration of Analytics activities with other initiatives.
- Proactively develop innovative analysis upon customer behaviour which can be used to enhance customer acquisition and retention strategies for Sponsors.
- Manage objectives, workload, quality and development of analyst team.
Qualification and Skills Required
- BE / MS / MCA / MBA from a premier institute
- Educated to Degree Level in a numerate discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics) preferable
- At least 10 years experience (preferably in data mining, IT consulting and/or data driven marketing) including managing a team
- At least 5 years experience in customer data analytics
- Working with data formats, definitions, structures, warehouses, integration, SQL a must. Previous retail / consumer banking / loyalty data experience preferable
- Advanced experience and knowledge of analysing data with statistical software applications (e.g. SAS, R) and reporting/dashboards (e.g. Microstrategy, Tableau)
- Working knowledge of predictive modelling techniques and segmentation development
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, working knowledge of Hindi, or similar Indian language, an advantage
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Director Analytics – Aimia – Chhindwara