Designation – Lead Business Analyst – BST MIS, Analysis and ReportingYou can also read this article on our Mobile APP
About employer– Amex
Qualification and Skills Required
- Exposure to Financial & Reporting Analysis, MIS, Capacity Planning, Forecasting analysis And Decision supporting Role.
- Ability to work with large sets of data and to apply statistical and/or quantitative techniques to solve business problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, stakeholder management, exposure to DMAIC, lean methodologies will be an added advantage.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Graduation in computer Science
- Minimum 6-8 Years of work experience
- Advanced user of MS Office, VBA Automation & Scripting
- Strong working knowledge in SQL Server & Tableu
- Inventory management exposure for supporting business/operations will be an added advantage.
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE