Designation – Machine Learning/Research Scientist
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Amazon
- A Machine Learning Scientist is responsible for solving complex big-data problems in online advertising space using data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis and computational economics.
- An ideal candidate should have strong depth and breadth knowledge in machine learning, data mining and statistics.
- The candidate should have reasonable programming and design skills to manipulate unstructured and big data and build prototypes that work on massive datasets.
- The candidate should be able to apply business knowledge to perform broad data analysis as a precursor to modeling and to provide valuable business intelligence.
Qualification and Skills Required
- PhD in Machine Learning, Statistics, Optimization or Applied Mathematics
- Relevant industry or research experience
- Hands-on experience in predictive modeling and analysis
- Strong skills in problem solving, programming and computer science fundamentals
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Machine Learning/Research Scientist – Amazon – Bangalore