Manager – Analytics – TransUnion – Mumbai (2-5 Years of experience)
Jobs Admin — Published On November 14, 2014
Designation – Manager – Analytics
Location – Mumbai
About employer– TransUnion
- Analytical project and solutions delivery for TU India Region as per TransUnion best practices
- Must have the knowledge and expertise to deliver innovative analytical solutions and techniques
- Conduct projects related to the statistical analysis of data that will address the Credit Risk of consumer portfolios
- Accountable for the full project cycle of finalizing analysis requirements, data extraction, performing statistical analysis and presenting results to internal stakeholders in accordance with expectations and business needs.
- Analyzing Bureau data, identifying and highlighting key industry trends
- Proactive analysis of client/member portfolios based on bureau data
- Provide support in the management and efficient delivery against requirements set forth by business development team for client interactions and external customers
- Capability to clearly communicate analyses.
- Interact, communicate effectively and build strong working relationship on an ongoing basis with business partners.
- Support development and delivery of scorecards for custom scorecards
Qualification and Skills Required
- MBA, PG in statistics or economics
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in analytics (in financial services domain is a plus).
- Experience in the study of business data using statistical analysis in order to discover and understand historical patterns with an eye to predicting and improving business performance
- Proficiency in SAS
- Good understanding of statistical tools and their application to business
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong project management and client management skills
- Knowledge of implementation and of analytical solutions like score cards, segmentation etc.
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE
Leave a Reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *