PE-BigData/Machine Learning – Yodlee – Bangalore (4-10 years of experience)
Jobs Admin — Published On November 25, 2014 and Last Modified On November 25th, 2014
Designation – PE-BigData/Machine Learning
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Yodlee
- Design and implementation work for product feature and technical enhancements.
- Design and implementation work in the area of Machine learning, Cloud computing and NoSql.
- Continuous improvements to the current Hadoop platform to improve the design , scalability and reliability.
- Explore Big Data ecosystem and bring in new ideas/innovation and implement them.
- Job Requirements:
- Education Required: B.E./ B.Tech / Masters in Computer Science , strong in academics and good aptitude , excellent communication skills with a flair to learn quickly.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 8 to 10 yrs of experience including 4 to 5 yrs on hadoop, machine learning,cloud and NoSql areas.
- Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Demonstrable excellence in innovation, problem solving, analytical skills, data structures and design patterns
- Experience in refactoring and re-engineering of enterprise systems and good understanding of functional aspects
- Extensive experience with Hadoop and Machine learning algorithms
- Extensive experience working with Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and Data Warehousing
- Experience with Enterprise Java and web application Design
- Exposure to NoSQL: HBase/Cassandra, Hive and Pig-Latin, Mahout
- Strong programming skills in Java/Python and Linux
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE
Leave a Reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *