Designation – Principal Engineer
Location – Chennai
About employer– Tiger analytics
As a Principal Engineer at Tiger Analytics, you will work on some cutting edge technologies building algorithms and analytic products in both traditional and big data environments. You will explore the latest technologies, set up processes, mentor and lead junior engineers / data scientists.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 5-10 years of experience as a software engineer developing robust backend systems for highly scalable applications.
- Expert level proficiency with any one object oriented language (e.g. Java or Python).
- Experience with big data technologies, algorithm development, and cloud environments like AWS is a significant plus.
- Strong development and code maintenance skills a must.
- Should have managed small teams and be willing to make occasional short international business trips
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Principal Engineer – Tiger analytics – Chennai