Designation – Research Analyst
Location – Delhi
About employer– confidential
- Data analysis – data cleaning, data preparation and compilation.
- Quality audit of data and reporting to stake holders in Product Management and Engineering teams;
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data for the product. Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced statistical methods.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis of the researched – structured and unstructured data;
- Engage in brainstorming sessions to understand business problems and assist Principal Consultant in solution building
- Gather and analyze relevant data in its raw form and convert it into presentable information
- Organize, analyze, and synthesize facts into targeted end products produced in required formats.
- Proficient in MIS Reporting,
- Author reports and evaluations containing actionable recommendations, Product Specification documents, and other product related documents.
- Service Level and Customer Usage tracking to ensure consistent delivery to customers.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS/R
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Inquisitive and investigative nature with positive attitude
- Understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology
- Curious, disciplined, creative, self starter, independent minded, result driven person
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- Strong IT skills, including high levels of proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Thrives among strong colleagues
- Punctual to deliver the tasks on time specified.
- Good Negotiation/ People Management Skills
- Keen interest in travel and hospitality sector
- Experience: 2-4 years
- Analyst: Graduates in Engineering / Maths / Statistics would be preferred.
- Associates: MBA Graduates with 2 years pre-MBA experience would be preferred
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Research Analyst – confidential – Delhi