Designation – Research Engineer – Analytics
About employer– Ewyn
- Work with research scientists PhDs, M.Tech and B.Tech (from the top technical institutes in the world), business analysts, and program managers (from the top management institutes in the world) to develop business solution software.
- Create, test and maintain advanced machine learning algorithms.
- Able to guide B.Tech and programmers who will implement the source codes for the designed algorithms.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 2-8 years of experience
- Tech/MS (or B.E / B.Tech with relevant experience)/ M.Sc (Statistics) from a reputed universities preferably from IITs/NITs/BITS in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Text Mining and Statistical Analysis
- Deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Thorough understanding of state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms
- Publications in top tier conferences /journals
- Stupendous knowledge and experience in formulating scientifically challenging problems and develop and implement novel solutions
- Knowledge in Convex Optimization, Distributed Machine Learning, Stochastic Modeling & Analysis, Hadoop, Pig, HBase, and Hive is an added advantage
- Outstanding programming and debugging skills in C, C++, Java and Python in Unix/Linux environment.
- Familiarity with relational database and SQL
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Research Engineer – Analytics – Ewyn – Gurgaon