Location – Chennai
About employer– Accenture
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 275,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Full-time Strong knowledge of SAS tools.
- Proficiency level to be P3 / P4 is a must.
- Strong working knowledge in Base SAS SAS App Dev Studio SAS/Connect SAS Integration Technologies.
- Certification in SAS Foundation SAS Analytics SAS Administration SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence SAS Integration Developer will have added advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of SAS Information Map to create reports using SAS stored process SAS WRS and SAS Info Maps to configure SAS portal to create users manage user permission using Management Console.
- Should be conversant with job scheduling using SAS LSF or any other scheduling tool advanced features of PROC SQL PROC TABULATE PROC REPORT PROC MEANS etc.
- Strong experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization
- Proficient in identifying analyzing and solving problems.
- Good analytical and communication skills
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE