About employer– Guavus
- Collect test requirements, write test cases and design test plans
- Awareness of standard methodologies used in quality assurance testing.
- White box testing of code.
- Working on unit test cases.
- Responsible for testing platforms.
- Participate in Automation test scripting and execution.
- Assist in the definition and improvement of QA processes.
- Work with colleagues from different teams to understand cross-team functionality requirements.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- At least 3 to 6 Years of testing experience in telecom/BigData domain.
- Experience of automation framework development in Java.
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages (e.g., Unix shell, PERL, Java script, Python, Power shell)
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Experience with test plans and test equipment and processes.
- Experience with performance and load testing of large-scale systems.
- Working knowledge of relational databases
Nice to have Skill:
- Knowledge of BigData product testing.
- Exposure of working in Probability/Data Science/Machine learning environment will be a big plus.
- Engineering graduate from premium institute.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as SDET Machine Learning/Data Science – Guavus – Gurgaon