Designation – Senior Analyst
Location – Mumbai
About employer– Dunnhumby
- The Senior Analyst will scope, manage and deliver actionable insights that drive sales and customer loyalty by efficiently analysing behavioral or attitudinal data.
- You will be the voice of the customer when looking at understanding performance of retailers, categories or brands.
- Hands-on analysis of the retailer database using the full suite of dunnhumby technical tools (SAS, SQL, R, Excel, and specific dunnhumby internal tools) to create timely, relevant and actionable insights.
- Effectively manage projects, tasks and stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to brief specification whilst ensuring minimal downtime and maximum utilization.
- QA of own code and that of team members to ensure the highest quality of work going to our clients.
- Identify opportunities for standardization & automation of existing solutions and processes to enable dunnhumby to realize the maximum potential from our teams.
- Challenge and improve dunnhumby analytical capability through development of tools or processes that offer opportunities to dunnhumby and our clients.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure sound knowledge of client objectives and customer insight, to subsequently design best-in-class solutions.
- Follow best practice in disk space management to help ensure that disk space is not fully utilised and solutions can be delivered on time.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Master’s degree or equivalent in statistics or similar field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a numerate subject e.g. Stats, Maths, Physics, Economics etc.
- SAS Programming and Techniques
- Data Interpretation
- Excel / VBA Development
- Statistical Models (logistic regression, clustering etc.)
- R Programming
- Quality Assurance
- Requirement Analysis
- Category Management
- Data Science
- Strategic Agility
- Innovation Management
- Solutions Development and Management
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Data Analysis and Modelling
- Stakeholder Management
- Financial Analysis
- dunnhumby Capabilities and Solutions
- Work as a team with others
- Build strong relationships with colleagues
- Identify opportunities
- Identify personal priorities
- Demonstrate enthusiasm
- Deliver work to high standard
- Solve challenging problems
- Be driven to improve yourself and the way things are done
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Senior Analyst – Dunnhumby – Mumbai