Designation – Senior Analyst
Location – Noida
About employer– Lumata
- Develop an analytical and behavioural segmentation framework that enables customer-level insight
- Apply the analytical segmentation framework and undertake further analysis to drive key business and customer strategy decisions
- Manage the maintenance of existing segmentation / profiling analysis and the development of propensity models to guide customer retention / engagement and ARPU development strategies
- Deep insight on the impact and measurement of the key Lumata Loyalty and Customer Base Management services ensuring implications of analytical findings are correctly presented and explained in a timely manner.
- Proactively approach Business Departments offering new pieces of insight and proposing ways to action upon it.
- Act as the day-to-day main point of contact for analytical queries coming from the accounts supported. Play an active role in proposing new approaches, methodologies and recommendations.
- Presentation of modelling and ad hoc analysis findings to a non-technical audience both internally and externally.
- Provide performance measurement and insights into key business drivers.
Qualification and Skills Required
- The successful candidate must have extensive experience in a similar customer analytics and modelling role ideally gained within a commercial B2B environment.
- Experience of CRM/Customer Insight profiling, segmentation and propensity modelling with manipulation of large datasets is also essential.
- Degree educated in Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology or Engineering. Statistically literate.
- Technical Skills: Highly numerate with strong analytical skills. SAS Base, SAS Stat, SAS Macro. SQL querying. Web Analytics Tools. Strong Access and Excel skills.
- In-depth knowledge of SAS Application design/development/testing methodolologies, techniques and tools.
- Business acumen – apply business awareness to data interpretation. Curious about strategic information hidden behind data. Critical attitude towards data – knowledge of data quality and data mapping issues.
- Strong work ethic focused on providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to present information.
- Customer Relationship Management / customer loyalty experience.
- Fluency in English is a requirement
- Multi-country experience beneficial
- A candidate with the ability to build the reputation of Lumata and the Marketing Services department by challenging current thinking and becoming a trusted impartial counsel.
- Able to work to a very high standard even under pressure and tight deadlines. Organisationally aware – knowledge of the best ways to get things done. Great attention to detail.
- Passionate about work. Enthusiastic – takes pride in performing own job to the highest standard
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Senior Analyst – Lumata – Noida